Thursday, April 17, 2014

Slow Progress

Surprisingly my contractor has been extremely busy over the winter (possibly not surprising as he specializes in kitchen and bath remodels) and since I have been sick not a lot of progress has occurred until recently when I got back to the top of his schedule. This is mostly my fault because I was going to use a less experienced contractor to do the siding. I started tearing-off the siding on the front and sides as they were the most easily accessible, but when I got to the back, it was obvious that an experienced hand was needed to make sure we took care of the structural defects (such as the entire back roof section was attached by one nail, inertia and some asphalt shingles.) Progress has started up again over the last few weeks and it's exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment